All rights of this website are reserved. The content of this website is the exclusive property of the owners of Makuta Services, a Proprietor firm registered in Mumbai and is protected under the copyright laws of India.
No part or content of this website may be reproduced, extracted, duplicated, distributed or transmitted in any form whatsoever or through any means, which includes printing, recording or other electronic methods or any other methods, without prior written permission of its owners. Users may use and download any material from this website only for their own personal and non-commercial use.
The company also reserves the right to make any amendments in any of the entire content or sections on this website at any point in time without any advance or prior intimation and without any limitations.
Makuta Services is an organization that assists companies, brands, individuals and agencies to improve or make new digital marketing plans and execute the same. We understand your privacy is important to you.
However, in the process of rendering our services to our customers, we may from time to time need to collect and/or disclose, transfer or share aggregated demographic or usage information collected by us which may among other things include your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, photos, educational, family history and family details, financial and business/work related information or any other information gathered by us through this website, online ads and landing pages, social media platforms, personal meetings, SMS, telephone or any other means, that may be required for meeting the applicable processes linked to the respective service being availed from Makuta Services.
In the pursuit of progressing and executing our committed services, we may also need to share and/or forward such collected information, scans, photos, copies, soft-copies and physical documents of our customers/clients with our agents, sub-agents, associates, business partners, affiliates, employees etc, as may be applicable from case to case, to enable us to process and progress the documentation, papers, reports, forms and visa filing activities related to each individual customer case being handled by us. We may also need to share or distribute such collected information and documents with third parties when it may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside India for Makuta Services to disclose your personal information while handling your case.
During registration, you will be requested to register your mobile phone and email id to receive text messages, notifications, and other services to your wireless/mobile device. By registration, you authorize us to send SMS/email alerts to you for your case details and some advertising messages/emails from us. If at any time you wish to stop these SMS/email alerts please write us an email to email@example.com with your mobile number which will subsequently be removed from the alerts list within a reasonable time frame.
We will not use your e-mail address or contact details for any other purpose without your consent. Your information is never used for marketing or solicitation and is never sold for these purposes.
You may register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter, download materials or updates on our new products, programs and services. However, by registering yourself on our website, mobile app, social media platforms, SMS or any of our events, you are authorizing us or our authorised business partners or affiliates to give you a follow-up call/email/visit to offer you our services for the services you may have opted for or shown interest in.
The website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, while we are committed to protecting your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
The Site may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Makuta Services is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
We reserve the right to use individual information to create aggregated data about our users in order to develop data about activity and visitors to our website.
Makuta Services (www.sudhir.in) – Terms & Conditions
Makuta Services is a proprietor firm registered in Mumbai, India.
You agree that your use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The firm name Makuta Services, brand sudhir gattawar and its logo and visual identity are protected by the respective trademark laws as applicable and any unauthorised use of these names, trademarks, logos or visual identity can attract penal action from the owners.
- Any fees paid to Makuta Services are non-refundable irrespective of any change in mind or any other reasons unless stated otherwise by us at the time of registration. Some of our services may be initiated by payment of the initial
registration fees and the signing of a written MOU at the time of registration of your case with Makuta Services which would outline the broad terms and conditions and the fee structure and fee slabs applicable to each individual case being handled by us for you.
- We reserve the right to amend, delete or moderate any posts or content which are found offensive or hurtful in nature by us on our websites or any of our social media pages.
- The client’s or previous employer’s brand names, their logos, trademarks and logos that may have been used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective organisations/owners who were not involved in the production of this website and who do not endorse our website or any of our services.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time; the date of the most recent changes or revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to this website.
- If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, kindly do not use this website.
- Revision Date: 28th May 2022.